Honestly, we don’t *really* like to brag. Making great products with smart design is just what we do. That said, if someone is going to recognize us for that, then well, we will share it!
Polder is happy to announce that we’ve been recognized with two Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Awards for excellence in product design, quality and innovation. Now in its 69th year, Good Design is the oldest and one of the most distinguished design awards programs in the world.
Here are the two products that took home this honor:
The Grill Guru Viper Tongs were inspired by the famous fangs of a viper snake, the Viper Tongs are uniquely designed for comfort and total control at the grill.
- Angled gripping "viper" teeth and shovel base
- Comfort design handle
- Keeps hands at a safe distance from grill surface
The Stowaway Ironing Board offers a unique, safe and innovative way to store hot irons right with your board.
- High-heat silicone pad and spray bottle areas keep supplies close
- Iron rest folds over onto ironing surface for compact storage
- Silicone strap holds iron and starch bottle together with board
Thanks again to the folks at Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Awards, we are truly honored.
See all the Household category winners HERE