Shopping cart is empty.
Holiday Recipes – From Us, To You
From our staff to you, enjoy some of our favorite holiday recipes!
Photo Cred: Delish.com
4 cups Cran-Apple Juice
2 (750-ml.) bottles red Moscato
1 (750-ml.) bottle Prosecco
1/2 cup vodka
2 cups frozen cranberries
1/3 cup mint leaves
1/2 cups granulated sugar, for rimming glasses
2 limes, sliced into rounds
- Using a wedge of lime, wet rim of glasses. Dip in sugar until coated.
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl, stir together and serve.
Get the recipe from Delish.com HERE
Photo Cred: Delish.com
2 Granny Smith apples, chopped
1 cup whole fresh cranberries
1 cup green grapes, halved
1 cup pomegranate seeds
1 cup sparkling grape juice
1 bottle champagne or prosecco
In a large pitcher or punch bowl, add apples, cranberries, grapes and pomegranate seeds. Pour over sparkling grape juice and champagne before serving.
Get the recipe from Delish.com HERE
Salted Caramel White Russians
Photo Cred: InspiredbyCharm.com
1 part Salted Caramel coffee liqueur Bailey's or Kaluha
2 parts Salted Caramel Vodka
1 part Half & Half
Caramel sauce to garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine the Kahlua, vodka, and half & half. Stir with a spoon to combine.
Drip caramel sauce down the side of a drinking glass. Add ice until the glass is about three quarters full; then pour in your cocktail. Garnish with a straw and serve.
Find the recipe on InspiredbyCharm.com HERE
Lump of Coal Rice Krispie Treats
Photo Cred: PremeditatedLeftovers.com
3 cups mini marshmallows
1 ½ Tablespoons better
3-4 cups rice cereal (use 3 cups for softer “coal”)
1 ½ cups crushed Oreo cookies, loosely packed
4 – 10 drops black gel food coloring
- In a large microwave-safe mixing bowl, heat marshmallows and better for 60-90 seconds
- Stir marshmallows and mix in food coloring until desired color
- Mix in rice cereal and crushed Oreo cookies
- Let sit for about 5 minutes until it cools down
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out your treats onto parchment paper
- Cool for 20-30 minutes
- Pack and mold treats a little more tightly now using your hands
Get the recipe from premeditatedleftovers.com HERE
Almond Butter Crunch Candy
Photo Cred: food.com
1 cup butter
1 1/3 cup sugar
1 tablespoon light corn syrup
3 tablespoons water
1 cup of coarsely chopped almonds, toasted quickly under your broiler
4 (4.5 oz.) milk chocolate Hershey bars
1 cup finely chopped almonds
- Melt butter in saucepan
- Add sugar, syrup and water
- Cook, stirring often to hard cracked stage. Using your candy thermometer (we recommend Polder's candy thermometer) temperature should reach 300 degrees Fahrenheit (takes about 20 minutes, color should be golden brown).
- Remove from heat and Quickly stir in coarsely chopped, toasted almonds
- Spread out on well greased 13 x 9 cookie sheet and let cool
- Turn out cooled candy onto waxed paper and cover with 2 of the melted 4.5 oz Hershey bars
- Sprinkle 1/2 of the finely chopped almonds on top and let cool
- Once cooled and hardened, flip over and cover the other side with the other 2 melted 4.5 oz Hershey bars and the rest of the finely chopped almonds
- Let cool and harden completely
- Break into chunks and enjoy!
Note: Candy may be frozen if desired
Find the recipe from food.com HERE
Photo Cred: CulinaryHill.com
35 - 40 saltine crackers
1 cup butter (2 sticks)
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 ½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 ½ cups toppings as desired such as pecans walnuts, crushed OREO cookies, pretzels, toffee bits, M&Ms, or drizzles of other melted chocolate
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a 15” x 10” x 1” pan with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Line up crackers in a single layer in rows on foil.
- Meanwhile, using a candy thermometer, melt butter and brown sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 to 3 minutes (270 to 290 degrees if using a candy thermometer). Immediately pour over crackers and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake 5 minutes or until the candy hardens (300 to 310 degrees if using a candy thermometer). Remove from oven.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in 30-second increments at 50% power until melted. Spread over hardened caramel.
- Sprinkle nuts or other toppings and press into the chocolate using a greased spatula. Cut into squares while warm. Cool completely for at least 15 minutes and store in the refrigerator.
Find the recipe on CulinaryHill.com HERE
Photo Cred: IowaGirlEats.com
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 1/2 cups Enjoy Life Semi-Sweet Mini Morsels
3 Tablespoons coconut oil
1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
12.8 oz box Chocolate Chex Cereal (8 cups)
6 candy canes, crushed (1/2 cup)
- Divide powdered sugar between two gallon-size Ziplock bags then set aside. Tear off two pieces of parchment or wax paper then place slightly overlapping onto the counter.
- Add chocolate chips and coconut oil to a large, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 45 seconds then stir and continue microwaving in 30 second increments, stirring between increments, until chocolate is smooth. Add peppermint extract then stir to combine.
- Add cereal and crushed candy canes then fold gently to coat cereal in chocolate. Divide cereal between Ziplock bags then seal, taking care NOT to squeeze the air out of the bags. Gently toss the cereal around to coat in powdered sugar then pour out onto parchment or wax paper. Let cool until chocolate is set then package in an airtight container.
Find the recipe on IowaGirlEats.com HERE
Sugar Cookie Truffles
Photo Cred: IHeartNapTime.net
15 sugar cookies , hard not soft
2-3 ounces cream cheese softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups chocolate melting wafers
Line a baking sheet with parchment or freezer paper.
Place the cookies in a blender or food processor and blend until they have turned into fine crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and vanilla, pulse until it has combined. Using a small cookie scoop or Tablespoon scoop out the dough and roll into balls. Then place onto the baking sheet. Freeze for about 20 minutes, or until firm.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave bowl for 1 minute. Stir until smooth and melt for an additional 15-30 seconds if needed.
Dip the truffle balls into the chocolate using a fork. Tap the fork on the side of the bowl and then place back onto the lined baking sheet. Use a toothpick to help slide the ball off onto the pan. Add sprinkles immediately after dipping each ball.
Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Find the recipe on IHeartNapTime.net HERE