Just when you think there’s no way to innovate the everyday toilet brush, we’ve managed to do it. Introducing, the new Swivel Toilet Brush Caddy.
So, what makes this brush so special? The Swivel features a rotating handle that secures in place, swivels, and closes the caddy base. The fresh design keeps your brush accessible but concealed while keeping germs and odor at bay and hands clean.
- Brush head with center row of upward facing bristles for hard-to reach places
- Twist-to-remove brush head is replaceable
- Open back design helps water evaporate for odor control
Priced at $19.99, the new Swivel Toilet Brush Caddy adds style and sensibility to any bathroom. Shop it HERE.
Toilet Scrubbing Tips from the Polder Pros:
- White vinegar is still a guaranteed (and green!) go-to to kill germs, bacteria, mold and scum. Pour some in the bowl and let sit before giving it a good scrub.
- Give your caddy a rinse too! Simply fill with warm, soapy water and rinse.
- While there’s no hard-fast rule, giving your toilet a regular scrub every 1-2 weeks is recommended.